STATE LEVEL VYASA 2020 - A HUNT FOR REAL TALENT
• Entries are invited from the school children of class KG to Grade 9.
• Registration and submission would be in online SINS’s official website https://www.sirissacnewtonschool.com/application.php
• A participant can register to participate in any one of the event.
• Decision of the panel of the judges ( to be constituted by SINS ) would be final.
• The PDFs / VIDEOS / IMAGES submitted for this competition would be considered the property of SINS.
• Winners will be intimatedin our Facebook page
1. Story telling:
• Story will be up to three minutes continuously without any editing.
• Content has to be logical and ethical.
• Any five asanas have to be performed
(Standing – 1, Sitting – 1, Forward – 1, Backward – 1, Twist -1)
• The duration of the video should not exceed 2 minutes.
• Record all 5 postures in a single video without any editing.
• Dress code – Track Pant & T- Shirt.
• Submitting video must be original and latest.
3. 3D Drawing
• Art has to be performed in A4 size sheet.
• Has to be uploaded as Pdf.
4. Future Scientist
• The invention of scientific products, working models or projects has to be eco – friendly.
Participants should give an explanation video about their invention